Start Here for Info About FightPrime Martial Arts Academy in Madison, WI
Instantly receive our schedule and our discounted offer by filling out the form below:
FightPrime Martial Arts Academy started teaching Brazilian Jiu Jitsu Madison classes in 2012. Today, FightPrime teaches the most effective grappling martial arts used in the UFC and Mixed Martial Arts (MMA): Brazilian Jiu Jitsu (known as BJJ or Gracie Jiu Jitsu) and Judo. We also offer cross-training in striking styles like Muay Thai and Krav Maga. We serve Madison, Middleton, Stoughton, Monona, Verona, Fitchburg, WI, and Oregon, WI.
Adult Classes in Madison, WI
Learn to easily handle opponents of any size and strength while getting in the best shape of your life
- Learn the most effective martial arts in the world, used by pro UFC Fighters in the Octagon.
- Burn fat, build strength, and improve your athleticism automatically as you train with fun people.
- Learn to defend yourself from bigger, stronger, or more athletic opponents using technique and leverage
- Awaken your inner champion, live fearlessly.
Kids Classes in Madison, WI
Help your kids build the confidence and character for lifelong success.
- Children benefit from a boost in self-confidence and self-control that shows in how they carry themselves
- They’ll learn to defend themselves physically and emotionally from the intimidation of bullies
- They’ll have fun AND learn discipline, which will improve their school grades
- Get them away from their screens and exercise!
So how do other Jiu Jitsu Madison, WI Academies / Gyms compare to FightPrime?
Here are just a few of our reviews from Google, Yelp, and Facebook:
“I’ve had my share of training in different facilities. But Fight Prime Training Center is easily the best place I had ever trained. The energy in the class is electric. The workouts not only exhaust you but also exhilarates you. Coaches are top notch. Whether you are a beginner or a Pro they give you the same attention.
Flexible schedule times and fair pricing do come as a bonus. My love for martial arts increased exponentially ever since I joined here. Do try it out, I promise you won’t regret it.”
“I’ve trained at 8 different gyms in the past 7 years. I love visiting new gyms and seeing what separates them from each other. Fight Prime has a educated staff that is dedicated and determined to see each member improve. I’m a student here in Madison, WI and it is conveniently placed just off of campus. It’s a fun atmosphere and is the place to go whether you are a pro fighter or just want to learn some techniques. Great conditioning!”
“…I can honestly say that my life has vastly been improved by Jiu Jitsu. I am fitter, happier, more confident, more calm, more relaxed under pressure, and I feel more fulfilled. What’s great about Fight Prime, besides the amazing level of Jiu Jitsu Madison, WI instruction is the amazing community. The instructors, the students, and everyone working at Fight Prime are warm, friendly, helpful members of the community. Everyone works to improve themselves and each other. I can’t say enough about what a positive influence FightPrime Training Center has been in my life.”
“For this being my first time learning BJJ in Madison, WI, I have to say I had a ball. The people are chill and they help anyway they can. I’m looking forward on the next class.”
“I live in Fitchburg, WI and have been coming here for a year. The BJJ instructors and classes are the best around. I have taken the morning classes, evening classes, and private classes and I can’t get enough. My kid trains in the kids bjj class and has a blast. This the BEST BJJ school in the Madison area.”
Who Are The Instructors?
Fight Prime’s head Jiu Jitsu Madison instructor is Gabriel H. Gabriel’s lineage: Helio Gracie -> Hickson Gracie -> Luiz Claudio -> Thales Blaso – > Gabriel
- Brazilian Jiu Jitsu Black Belt
- Wisconsin Law Enforcement Officer
- Defensive & Arrest Tactucs (DAAT)
- Master Instructor Trainer (MIT)
- Use of Force Scenario Trainer (Redman Actor)
- American Heart Associate Basic Life Support Certication
- 2nd Degree Black Belt in Tae Kwon Do
- 10+ Years experience in BJJ
- 4-stripe Purple Belt in BJJ under Thales Blaso
- Undefeated amateur MMA competitor
- Jiu Jitsu Tournament Referee
- SAFESport Certification
- Head Up Youth Sports Concussion Certification
Fight Prime’s Saturday BJJ Adult classes are taught by Jeff Lee.
- 12+ Years Experience in BJJ
- Black Belt in BJJ
- Black Belt in Kempo Karate
- Black Belt in American Freestyle Karate
- Orange Belt in Judo
- First Aid CPR Certification
- Bachelors Degree in Exercise Science
Fight Prime’s head Judo instructor is Sensei Osmil (Os) Millan.
- 8th Degree Judo Black Belt
- 8th Degree Japanese Jiu Jitsu Black Belt
- International Master Instructor Certification
- IJF Referee/Coach
- Vice-Chairman USJA Referee Committee
- Former United Olympic Training Center Coach
- 3rd Degree Taekwondo Black Belt
The Muay Thai Kickboxing head instructor is Khru Brendon Shoemaker.
- Black Sash in Muay Thai Kickboxing
- Instructor Certification (Modern Muay Thai Association)
- Former Muay Thai Competitor at TBA
- Coached and Corner for multiple World Champions
- Black Belt in Kung Fu
The Krav Maga Self-Defense Program is headed by instructor Marty Conrad.
- Certified Krav Maga Alliance Instructor
- 8 Years Krav Training Experience
How much do Jiu Jitsu classes cost?
Membership prices for Jiu Jitsu and other Martial Arts classes in the Madison area can vary a lot. Fight Prime has over 5 flexible payment options to help make our memberships affordable. On top of this, we run monthly specials to give you even more value. Before you decide which payment plan is right for you, schedule a free lesson with us by calling 608-665-2155 or sending us an e-mail.
Where is Fight Prime Located?
Our Jiu Jitsu Madison classes (and all of our other Martial Arts) are taught just off the beltline’s Park St. exit. That’s a 15-20 minute drive from Madison, Fitchburg, Middleton, Oregon, Monona, Stoughton, or Verona, WI.