Members and Friends:
We’re proud to announce that certified 4th Level Krav Maga Instructor Jason Denzer from Milwaukee, WI will teach a tactical Krav Maga seminar with us at Fight Prime! 😲Even if you’ve never tried our Krav Maga classes, this is the perfect opportunity for beginners to get some fundamental self-defense training. Just 2 hours of learning and you’ll feeling more confident in the streets. Here’s some more specifics on the seminar:
“Applied Krav Techniques: Training for Street Attacks and Violent Encounters.”
Jason will be teaching simple techniques to neutralize threats and escape safely, including principles like: Pre-threat recognition (body language, etc.), First Strike, Attached Striking, and much more..
- Where: Fight Prime Training Center | 1820 S. Park St, Madison WI 53713 | 608-665-2155 |
- When: Friday, July 28, 2017 7:00PM-9:00PM (PrimeFit cancelled that day only)
- Cost: Fight Prime is subsidizing some of the cost so it’s $79.95 only $29.99 per person (must be over 18).
- How do I sign up / get tickets?
- Click here to go to our Eventbrite page for the seminar.
- Click the green “Tickets” button to register:
- That’s it! You’ll get a confirmation e-mail. If you have any additional question please reply to this e-mail and we’ll get them answered.
Who is this workshop perfect for?
- Beginners and first-timers who don’t want to waste time on techniques that aren’t tested
- Professionals wanting to challenge themselves and get a killer workout
- Family men and women who want to take ownership of defending themselves and their family
- People who want to feel more confident on the streets, while traveling, or in shady situations
- Folks who deal with escalating or hostile interpersonal situations
- Fight Prime members who don’t currently attend our regular Krav Maga classes.
Who is workshop this NOT for?
- People under 18 years of age
- Anyone over 6’3, with an athletic build who intimidates everyone when they walk in the room.
- Folks who don’t want to be pushed to work hard and confront reality
- Elite special operatives may not find this workshop as challenging 😁
Do I have to be a Fight Prime Member?
What is Krav Maga, anyway?
Originally created for the Israeli Military, Krav Maga is not a martial art. There’s nothing artistic about it. It’s a collection of techniques from Kickboxing, Judo, Jiu Jitsu, and other martial arts, but combines them into an real-world applicable and brutal self-defense system. Unlike many other martial arts, Krav focuses on evaluating threats, reacting with high-intensity, and escaping the situation safely.
Only a few seats left, don’t wait till registration is closed.
Registration is closing just a couple of days, don’t miss out! Click here to register now.