Instant Access to our Schedule:
Instantly see our schedule and online discount offer by filling out the form below:
Which Martial Arts Class Are You Interested In?:
It doesn’t matter if you’re a beginner or a seasoned martial artist, Fight Prime has something for everyone. Read more about each of Fight Prime’s mixed martial arts by clicking on the images below. Looking for Kids Martial Arts? Click here.
Learn the unstoppable grappling style that UFC fighters use! Brazilian Jiu Jitsu (BJJ) will not only strengthen your body and discipline your mind, but you’ll make friends and become part of community that will change your life.
Whether you’re an experienced competitior trying to get the the next level, or just trying to diversify your skillset, no MMA program is complete without wrestling. You’ll work every muscle in your body and gain strength, endurance, and speed needed to up your game.
Krav Maga isn’t a mixed martial art—there’s nothing artistic about it! Krav Maga is the reality-based Self Defense System that will make you lean, energized, and prepared for anything! Krav Maga classes are designed to give you real-world self-defense techniques that anyone can use, no matter their size or fitness level.
Discover the martial art that turns your whole body into a weapon! In our zero intimidation, beginner-friendly environment, you’ll relieve tons of stress, burn fat and calories, and develop scary speed and power FAST with Muay Thai Kickboxing.
How do other Adult Martial Arts Madison gyms compare to FightPrime?
Just read some of Fight Prime’s customer reviews from Google, Facebook, and Yelp below:
I’ve only recently started taking Adult Martial Arts Madison classes at Fight Prime, but I can say with absolute confidence that this is one of the best gyms I’ve been in. The instructors are all very good at what they do, and the students are disciplined enough to WANT to help newbies improve. I’ll admit I was a bit nervous going in to my first class walking in to the unknown, but everyone made me feel welcome…Adam S.
Frequently Asked Questions:
“Who are Fight Prime’s Adult Martial Arts classes PERFECT for?”
- Madison Area professionals looking get in shape, learn new skills, and/or learn self defense.
- Parents who want to bully-proof their child and help them to learn focus, discipline, and confidence.
- Students residing in Madison for the next year with income and schedule flexibility to train 2-3 times per week.
“Who are Fight Prime’s Adult Martial Arts classes NOT right for?”
- Students / professionals / families unable to attend at least 2 classes per week.
- Traveling professionals with frequent and irregular travel schedules.
- Non Madison Area residents who will need to commute more than 40 minutes to get to Fight Prime.
- Individuals looking for occasional training vs. long-term development
- Amateur MMA fighters who are unwilling to invest in a regular membership.
“Who is teaching your Adult Martial Arts Madison classes?”
You won’t find an academy that has a team of top-level instructors like this one:
Head BJJ Instructor
- Brazilian Jiu Jitsu Black Belt
(Rickson Gracie Lineage)
- Law Enforcement Officer
- Def & Arrest Tactics (DAAT)
- Master Instructor Trainer (MIT)
- Black Belt in BJJ
- Black Belt in Kempo Karate
- Bachelors Degree in Exercise Science
- 4th Degree BJJ Purple Belt
- Undefeated MMA Amateur Record
- BJJ Competition Referee
- 6 years experience as competitive wrestler
- 7 years coaching experience
Head Muay Thai Instructor
- Black Sash in Muay Thai Kickboxing
- Instructor Certification (Modern Muay Thai Association)
- Former Muay Thai Competitor
- Coached and Corner for multiple World Champions
- 3+ years experience in Muay Thai and teaching Fighters Conditioning Class
- Competed in Thai Boxing Association (TBA) as an amateur fighter
- Personal Trainer at BioFIt working with select clients focused on weight loss, making workouts easier, and building healthy lifestyle habits
Krav Maga Instructor
- Certified Krav Maga Alliance Instructor
- 8 Years Krav Training Experience
“Where is Fight Prime Located?”
Our Adult Martial Arts Madison classes are taught at the following address:
1820 S. Park St, Madison WI 53713
The facility is just off the beltline’s Park St. exit. That’s a 15-20 minute drive from Madison, Fitchburg, Middleton, Oregon, Monona, Stoughton, or Verona, WI. See the draggable map below for details:
Fight Prime Training Center
“How much do Fight Prime’s classes cost?”
Membership prices for Adult Martial Arts classes in the Madison Area can vary a lot. Fight Prime has over 8 different flexible membership plans to help make us the most affordable option in the area. On top of this, we run monthly specials to give you even more value. Before you decide which payment plan is right for you, schedule a trial lesson with us by calling 608-665-2155 or sending us an e-mail.
“Do I need to be in shape before doing classes?”
We get this one a lot. The answer is: absolutely not. Our classes are designed to get you in shape! Many of our students didn’t play sports and couldn’t keep a regular fitness routine before finding us! Today, they are in excellent shape because Fight Prime provides engaging classes and a supportive community that keeps them coming back for more. The important thing is to just to take the first step and start. So don’t worry if you’re not athletic already. We’ll get you there.
“So, can I make it work with my busy schedule?”
We have tons of classes every week to accomdate any schedule. You can check out specific adult martial arts class times our schedule by entering your information below. We hope you’ll make time in yours for Fight Prime Martial Arts Madison Madison classes.